[plato-dev] Committer Election for Frederic Aatz on Eclipse Plato has started

A Committer election for Frederic Aatz on project Eclipse Plato
(technology.plato) was started by Boris Baldassari with this criteria:

Frederic Aatz has already submitted a number of updates and contributions,
all successfully merged, to the repository, see [1]. He knows the rules and
ethics of our project and of the Eclipse Foundation.

[1]
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/plato/www/-/merge_requests?scope=all&state=merged&author_username=Fredaatz

He also contributes to our weekly calls, and leads various actions around
communication [2, 4], outreach [3], and governance.

[2]
https://pad.castalia.camp/mypads/?/mypads/group/ggi-ri40n2d/pad/view/communication-task-force-veg0arf
[3] https://forum.ospo-alliance.org/u/fredaatz/summary
[4] https://mail.ow2.org/wws/arc/ossgovernance/2024-09/

It is my pleasure to nominate Frederic as a committer on Eclipse Plato.

Eclipse Plato project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election: Election for Frederic Aatz as Committer on Eclipse Plato [1]

Project: Eclipse Plato [2]

[1]
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.plato/elections/election-frederic-aatz-eclipse-plato
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.plato