[pde-dev] m8 to m9 problem: Application "com.blah.blah" could not be found in the registry

Hello all, I'm new to the RCP technology and am looking to see if anyone else has run into this problem. Running in M8, our code runs fine, but when trying to launch in M9 we get an error: 'Application "com.blah.blah" could not be found in the registry.' This happens both running from a host workbench as well as running as a standalone application. Is the error accurate and if so, how do I go about registering the plugin properly?

It seems that a lot of the basics have changed/deprecated in M9, such as IPlatformRunnable. A lot of the old classes and methods are no longer even called. Is this due to the OSGi change? It would seem as this would be a pretty major change, but I haven't heard a lot from the community, which leads me to believe it me ;)

Back to the top