[pde-dev] want to develop a plugin for CVS

Hi all.I want to develop a plugin in eclipse that will alert me when conflicts arise during merging operation in CVS.This happens when a common version is used by 2 persons.and one developer has used that and  commited resulting in new version and the other one is still using the old version.But when he commits he gets errors.
      Can anyone help me in doing this plugin.Iam new to this field so require help from all of u.

Regards,
Steven Sequeira

Back to the top