From: ravikanth.bhamidipati@xxxxxxx
To: "PRADHEEP THIRUVENGADAM" <pradheept@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [pde-dev] building only subset of files in a project
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:51:19 +0530

But here i have to find what the files user has selected, how can i find
the selected files, and the classpaths to these files,
becos i already mentioned about it , i have my customized compiler to
build , to which i have supply the whole classpath while building , so
here my problems are

1) how i can i find what files user selected,
2) how do i get the classpath for these selected files, or is there a way
to find the classpath used by eclipse, (.classpath) is one thing is there
any other way, i can get the classpath

Any help is highly appreciable,

thanks in advance,,

Rk

"PRADHEEP THIRUVENGADAM" <pradheept@xxxxxxxxxxx>
04/21/04 06:34 PM

ravikanth.bhamidipati@xxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: [pde-dev] building only subset of files in a project

hi
apply filters on builder (refer excludes property in build). I've used
only
once. but it will work, instead of selecting what are the files to build u

can say what you dont want to build. if you want still that scenario u can

extend the Filters to achive this. first one is vv simple . second one
requires R&D,

regards,
Pradheep.