[pde-dev] Newbie question on Plug-in runtime errors

Hi All,

I am new to eclipse PDE and trying to send a SOAP
request by clicking on a popup sub-menu. To accomplish
this I added a wrapper plugin for soap.jar. I added
this plug in as a dependency for my current
plugin(soaptest plugin). I added the soap calls in the
run() method of soaptest. I see soap.jar file in the
classpath of soaptest plugin but when I try to execute
on runtime workbench it gives me the following error

[STARTUP] exception while starting up platform
java.io.IOException: unable to load config file
	at
electric.util.product.Product.getConfigDocument(Unknown
Source)
	at electric.util.product.Product.startup(Unknown
Source)
	at electric.util.product.Product.startup(Unknown
Source)
	at electric.registry.Registry.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)

I believe its not seeing the classes in soap.jar. I
must be missing doing something. What does this error
mean. Is there a way I can overcome this problem.
Thanks in advance

Prakash