[pde-dev] GEF and Plug-in

I am trying to develop a graphical editor based on GEF and deliver it as a
plug-in.  My question is, can I develop all the Java code first and then
worry about how to deliver it as a plug-in, or would I have to do both at
the same time? The whole thing is just over-whelming and I'm not sure where
to start.

In my understanding, when you develop a plug-in, you can specify the jar
file containing all the source code.  So, I should be able to develop all
the code first, and then get it to work as a plug-in.  If that's the case,
how would I test my application?

Thanks,

Swami.

Back to the top