[pde-dev] Could not create action delegate for id

I'm having a problem with the popupMenu extension. I'm running a recent (02/04) integration build. If I use the wizard to create a UI plugin without customization and run it in a runtime workbench I see the popupMenu, but selecting it causes this to be printed in the host environment:

Could not create action delegate for id: blah.newAction
Reason:
Plug-in blah was unable to load class blah.popup.actions.NewAction.

I think this used to work fine and it is definitely stopping my development on plugin I'm working on. I'm still very much learning PDE, but don't think I've taken a wrong.

Back to the top