[pde-dev] Need to dynamically adjust Classpath for JAR Drivers?

Hi:

I am new to this list, but I have a successful build of 2.1.1 and I did the hello world plugin last night.  I have a product similar to Toad for Oracle and I want to create one for Eclipse that uses many different databases.  My question is, if I create a plugin GUI window with checkboxes in list of available or added JDBC Jars, would I have to alter the classpath of Exclipse or would my plugin run in separate memory space?

I also am looking for the most technical explanation of how Eclipse works?

Thanks,

David aka. PiratePete www.piratepetesoftware.com

Back to the top