Re: [pass-dev] Cleaning up Eclipse PASS committer list
  • From: pass developer discussions <pass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 14:23:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-AT
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=in-tech.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=in-tech.com; dkim=pass header.d=in-tech.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=x24XmaI5ltcR/nT5+TOaT235+BSjeLNf4k97UYCi7D0=; b=lcY38VjgWHCu2xlBg3UzEy6Inz+rRO3eG8DZ33J8i3NR3/vSNEUM+iG2Ee2F4zaoGsD/hTh9hquy8iiqrC60/nnq4xxgOTa6yct6MgC1ec7IosrsOQeu3AlyfMHsTFGQend+7pFMR+XtSiSJPZLzMkug/WM2Y1P7/IXFA3si7+mN4eKkMfNip7sTEfpTHJhMJPjp0lZJDTa/XSrP5Hu4tqMegF82co6Jqx3Caqk71nj/FUZhFPhSbePApgUYfgu37prTy8hZoPczSI/gWtcD0cAOZID1uhzsFkjBS6+9/oVasV2mWpkdpDkT/iWXZwalHDxwUIn643uR+iRXf4q8eQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=C8XSCVx8W3aalx6Ta3OyuSEAJX74LUwoaJMB8PAuu1tVBF66LjjqDz8UX6z8qOAyaKdEarSKVyCQEcTrxIZ5c5zop9+grEpDqkqFmIpHElwafcMIoJtDvYsRoe7XwmZVR8wfmzWeAzHFkYxnrLMWGIaitSSGKnFAOR/VF03bwt5QNCqWP4QzYRQFf/q/FJINT2IhRmdB37Dvikr7a9M6O18z+PGjR7MDiaBjG4/cp9T3uezHazqKNbluhkTGd82esFGCY/SeLLtPt9gaaJ0uBk/RAGK/BddnFbnECVVvvlzwQGEGBI7sErFQHzeVLYzlGmm3Wixh/jJ3R61eGfXyzA==

Hi Bill,

Because of this discussion I noticed that I’m also unintentionally subscribed to the PASS mailing list (while being intentionally subscribed to the openPASS list).

Regards,

Reinhard