Re: [papyrus-ic] EclipseCon France::unconference

Deal all,

Does anybody can answer to my questions below?
We want to publish the unconference schedule this week.

Best regards,
—
Gaël Blondelle
+33 673 392 185

On 4 Apr 2018, at 16:22, Gael Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

Sorry for the delay but even if not answered your email about a Papyrus tutorial was taken into consideration.

Now that the talks are selected, the Unconference agenda is the next hot topic.
there will be a Papyrus tutorial at the Unconference.

I have few questions about the Papyrus tutorial:
* Do you have a specific title?
* Can it fit in half a day so that attendees can also discover other topics at the Unconference?
* How many people do you expect to join so that I can allocate the best room to the tutorial.

We are always looking for volunteers to be interviewed to promote the content at the conference or the unconference, so we will be happy to interview one of you, to publish it on the EclipseCon France website and to promote it on social media.

Best,
—
Gaël Blondelle
+33 673 392 185