Re: [papyrus-ic] EclipseCon France 2017 - member representation and participation

I don’t know if it’s up to you, but I’d love to have a
Papyrus4Education sticker.

I can prepare a poster-like PPT for it for your booth.
They will be sliding on a screen, right (no need for A0 size posters)?

Looking forward to see you in Toulouse.

JMB.
Jean-Michel Bruel
Professor at University of Toulouse
CNRS/IRIT Laboratory (Head of the MACAO team)
http://www.irit.fr / http://jmb.c.la
Software and Systems Modeling Journal editorial board
SysML France co-founder
MODELS ACM/IEEE conference steering committee member