[papyrus-ic] [picrac] (UPDATE) First Papyrus IC Research/Academia webinar of 2017

Hello everyone.

A quick update about the webinar tomorrow. We did some testing with WebEx and ran into some connection issues, so for tomorrow we will revert to the Skype/Lync connection. The connection information is now as follows:

* Link for Skype/Lync meeting: https://meet.ericsson.com/francis.bordeleau/2T1NPFBN

* If phoning in: Find a local number here. Conference ID: 2692 25564

The time is the same: 16:00 - 17:00 CET, 15:00 - 16:00 GMT, 10:00 - 11:00 EST.

Hopefully you can join us tomorrow.