[ospo.zone] Thales Feedback for our next OnRamp meeting April 21st

Dear OSPO OnRamp Community,

Just before Easter weekend, please book our next OSPO OnRamp meeting series on your calendar that will take place in 2 weeks as it looks promising. After the public sector in March, Sébastien Lejeune will give us in-depth feedback on Open Source Software & Hardware governance in Thales, which are major challenges in their R&D and business strategy. You'll find a more detailed abstract and information at https://ospo.zone/onramp/

📅 April 21st at 10:30-12:00 CET

Please spread the word in your communities. Looking forward to seeing and talking to you Friday 21st.  We are now using BigBlueButton and the link is still the same ▶️ https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/flo-iof-4xr-orc.

In the meantime, in case you missed them, you can watch the replay of the previous sessions online, among them:
- The City of Paris’ commitment to Open Source and roadmap
- FSFE’s Legal Network and its Legal and Licensing Workshop (LLW)
- Open Source Software Supply Chain Security — Why does it matter?

🎥 https://ospo.zone/onramp/past_meetings/

P.S You can find an ICS calendar file with all upcoming meeting dates and more details about the meeting here: https://ospo.zone/onramp/OSPO-OnRamp.ics
--
Florent Zara