From: Fr Jeremy Krieg <fr.jkrieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-technology-dev" <osgi-technology-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "osgi-technology-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <osgi-technology-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [osgi-technology-dev] 0.11 release?
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2021 01:01

Hi osgi-test team, I pray that you are all well I’m just putting this feeler out there because I’ve been using the latest stable release of osgi-test (0.10) in some code I’m working on, and I just got bitten by a bug which ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi osgi-test team,

I pray that you are all well

I’m just putting this feeler out there because I’ve been using the latest stable release of osgi-test (0.10) in some code I’m working on, and I just got bitten by a bug which BJ fixed in HEAD over 5 months ago (https://github.com/osgi/osgi-test/issues/229). Fortunately I remembered the bug and knew a quick workaround.

I have to admit to having “disconnected” a little from the project in recent months due to competing time pressures, but I was just wondering what the team’s feeling was about whether or not we’re due for a next release (0.11)? Perhaps we’re not ready for a 1.0 yet, but a 0.11 I think might be timely

Thoughts?

Blessings,

logo-blue (version 2 cut out)Fr Jeremy Krieg

Chief Executive Officer

Greek Welfare Centre SA

St Philothei

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia