[os-gov-dev] Updates: Matrix room, Survey,

Hiho good people,

Hope you are well.

Following up on our last meeting, please find below some updates on the action items I had on my plate:

* The new Matrix room for the Eclipse OS-Gov project has been created, you are welcome to join!

https://chat.eclipse.org/#/room/#os-gov:matrix.eclipse.org

* I'll send the nudges by next Monday for the survey to allow us to reuse the work done in Feb '23 -- or if you have not done so before, please have a 1-mn click on this:

https://framaforms.org/osspg-next-steps-1693469325

Thank you, have a wonderful day/evening! :-)

--
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Back to the top