Re: [os-gov-dev] Hello

Hiho Christian, all,

Well, since we're starting a new community, we might as well start with the usual introduction! ;-)

My name is Boris Baldassari, and I have been using, developing and promoting open source since the early 2000s (Gosh! it's 20 years already!).

I am based in Lille, France (CET/CEST), and currently work for the Eclipse Foundation on topics ranging from Eclipse projects process, aka EMO [1], to tools automation and project health metrics. I am also a contributor to, and current chairperson of, the OSPO Alliance [2], which includes the Good Governance Initiative handbook. I'd be happy to present this initiative one of those days if needed.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/
[2] https://ospo-alliance.org

I'm convinced that this work is important and needs to be properly done, and plan to actively contribute to its completion. And I'm looking forward to working with you all. :-)

Cheers,

—
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289