[orion-dev] Running releng tests locally

Hello All,
On a couple of occasions we've had the server junit tests fail in the releng build but passing when run locally in the workspace.

To help find the cause of these problems, I have modified the releng test scripts to allow downloading and running the tests from the previous build locally.  I started a wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Running_Releng_JUnits explaining how to do this.

Please let me know if you have any questions, feel free to update the wiki if anything isn't clear.

-Andrew

Back to the top