[openvsx] Secure Your Early Bird Registration OCX 2024?

Hi!

We're excited to invite you to the Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024 happening in Mainz, Germany, from 22-24 October! This is your chance to be part of an extraordinary event featuring an outstanding lineup of speakers, engaging tutorials and sessions, not to mention the invaluable networking opportunities.

The OCX 2024 program is now live! Whether you’re simply passionate about open source software development, eager to dive into security and compliance, curious about the latest innovations and emerging technologies, or committed to diversity and inclusion, OCX 2024 has something for everyone.

Check Out the Agenda!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with fellow open source enthusiasts and professionals. Secure your spot today and be part of this exceptional event.. Whether you're there to learn, share, or simply connect, OCX 2024 is the place to be.

Register now and take advantage of early bird pricing before 23 September 2024! Early registration guarantees your place at this highly anticipated event and gives you the best value.

Reserve Your Early Bird Spot

Help Us Spread the Word!
We’re counting on your support to make OCX 2024 a resounding success! To help you share the excitement, we've created a comprehensive Marketing Toolkit packed with everything you need–ready-to-use social media posts, an email blurb, a social graphic, and a virtual background. Feel free to customise and share these resources within your networks to maximise our collective impact.

Your participation is key to making OCX 2024 an inclusive and enriching event for everyone. Let's come together to celebrate community, innovation, and collaboration!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

John Kellerman
Program Manager - Cloud Development Tools and Open VSX
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top