[openvsx] Materials from the Interested Organizations call 2023-04-04

It was great seeing everyone earlier today (or yesterday depending on your time zone) and I’m excited about this emerging collaboration. Here are our materials:

Reminder that we’re looking to get participation agreements back, ideally by April 15, so we can have the initial steering committee meeting and get business started. If we don’t have a critical mass by then, we’ll get started as soon as we do. Firm deadline at the end of April for this critical mass. Don’t worry if your organization’s approval process is a bit more conservative. Once we get the working group started, you can join at any point.

Thanks, John

John Kellerman
Cloud Development Tools Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top