[openvsx-dev] Opportunity for Open VSX Working Group funded work - Extending bidding period

Hi,

I originally sent the following request for bids just before the year end holidays. In working with the Open VSX Steering Committee, we have decided to extend the bidding period an additional two weeks until Jan 12, recognizing we may have missed folks due to the year end holidays. We interested in hearing from you!

Thanks, John

The Eclipse Foundation, on behalf of the Open VSX Working Group and its Development Effort Initiative (references below), is looking for a developer or organization that is interested in entering into a service agreement to handle regular deployments, resolve bugs and security vulnerabilities, and make minor enhancements according to Open VSX Working Group priorities. See issue open-vsx.org/issues/2242 for more detailed information. If you are interested, please reach out to me as a next step with the following information:

  • Description of the approach to address the effort

  • Identification of who will perform the work (i.e. named developers)

  • Any dependencies/caveats that exist that must be addressed

  • Proposed outcome for the work, including how to demonstrate the work has been completed

  • List of deliverables, including any interim deliverables

  • A proposed price, including whether the bid is being made on a fixed price or time and materials basis.

Please let me know by December 22 if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, either by direct email or a Zoom call.