[openadx] OpenADx Toolchain Proposal

Hi Everyone,

I started to fill the OpenADx blueprint with life and I would like to discuss and to improve this proposal with you, to get further examples / solutions and insights.

Please have a look on the attached slides or have a look at the OpenADx wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx#OpenADx_Toolchain_Proposal
I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks!

Best,
Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, Product Management Automated Driving (CC-AD/PRM-P)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49  711  811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller