Re: [openadx] Question about the OpenADx Mailing List

Hi,

At this point I would suggest to use this list for all mails regarding OpenADx. All modern mail readers allow filter rules and if traffic becomes too high for someone he/she should speak out (here or in private mails) and ask for a separate OpenADx announcement list.

The opposite might become awkward: 2-3 lists with little or even no traffic and everyone uncertain what needs to go where.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Steffen Evers
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic