Re: [openadx] openADx and Pegasus project

Hi Andreas and Andy,

Thanks for your comments, It would be great to have people from “SetLevel4to5” in the next workshop :)

Best regards
Soheila

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 3:25 PM Riexinger Andreas (CC-AD/PRM-P) <Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Soheila,

the Pegasus activities are more or less finished, there is no direct successor project, but there are some follow-up activities based on the Pegasus work.

As far as I know, there is no end-to-end toolchain public available. They defined OpenDRIVE and OpenSCENARIO as element and the shift of both to the ASAM consortia.

One of the follow-up activities is “SetLevel4to5” who focus on the simulation frame for AD.

Bosch internally I am in regular exchange with our “SetLevel4to5” representative to align both activities, “SetLevel4to5” and OpenADx and how to bring OpenADx results into “SetLevel4to5” and vice versa.

If you are interested in more information, please let me know, then I will invite our representative to our next workshop.

Or if you have also contacts to “SetLevel4to5” you are welcome to invite this person.

I hope, this will help.

Best,

Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, Product Management Automated Driving (CC-AD/PRM-P)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY
| www.bosch.com
Tel.
+49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49 711 811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller