[openadx] Update & workshop Oct 23rd in Ludwigsburg, Germany

Hello everyone,

We have started to publish contents on the OpenADx website including the results of the recent workshops:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx

We will continue to work on that and invite you to join us!

The next workshop will take place in Ludwigsburg as part of the Eclipse Automotive Unconference on Oct 23rd:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx#Workshops

https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE2017UnconferenceAutomotive

In order to register for the workshop, just register for the Eclipse Automotive Unconference here:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/registration

The goal of this workshop is:

1.       Introduction of the OpenADx initiative for everyone who missed the recent workshops

2.       Working sessions to develop a solid plan for suggested testbed candidates. You can find current information on the website.

Next major milestone of the project will be two-week-hackfests for chosen testbeds. Current plan is late November (to be confirmed by the testbed teams).

Hope to see you all in Ludwigsburg! We will keep you updated!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Steffen Evers

Head of Open Source Services

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Ullsteinstr. 128,12109 Berlin, GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Phone +49 30 726112-171

Mobile +49 174 204 36 82

steffen.evers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top