[omr-dev] Port Library initialization

If someone wants to take the Eclipse OMR compiler technology and integrate it in a VM that does not already have Eclipse OMR integration, what is the minimal correct procedure for consuming and initializing the Port Library?

I think we can get something to work but I would like some education/confirmation on what Port Library developers say the right thing to do is. Every project based on OMR technology that we've worked with already has a Port Library as part of the GC technology, meaning it is ready to go by the time a compiler is loaded. Guidance and/or examples documented here or in the code would be terrific.

Thanks.
..daryl

Daryl Maier 8200 Warden Ave
Compiler Development and Performance Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
IBM Canada Lab Canada
Phone:905-413-3212
e-mail:maier@xxxxxxxxxx

    Back to the top