[mosquitto-dev] Issue with Including Mosquitto Library in Windows Build

Dear Eclipse.org,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Isak from Humaxparcs. I am currently working on migrating an existing Linux C program to Windows. As part of this process, I have attempted to include the Mosquitto library (header and DLL) in my Windows environment and build the program using make.

Unfortunately, I have encountered some issues and have been unable to successfully complete the build.

Could you please provide guidance or assistance on how to properly include and link the Mosquitto library in a Windows build environment?

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Best regards,

Isak
Humaxparcs

Back to the top