Re: [mmt-dev] [ATL] Version numbers

Thanks for that link!

    "In general, if that change happens in a service (a.k.a. maintenance)
release, then 1 is added. If it happens for the next official release, 100 has
to be added." [From the wiki page]

Surely, 100 should be enough for anyone; reminds me of the GWBASIC line
numbering days ;-).

On a serious note: there's more going on in the version numbering than is
apparent on the outside. Depending on the SCM branch, versions are incremented
in a different way. I'll reply to William's mail to discuss the EMFTVM situation.

Regards,
Dennis