Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] GIT layout

Hi
Is the feature mapping syntax guaranteed to be understood?

I'd hope so. I thought regexp syntax should be ok and better than listing them all individually :-)
The \1 was a bit beyond my confidence zone; good for informal discussions; suspect for implementation.

In my experience if you instruct someone how to do something without supervision, and there is an alternative interpretation, too often it comes back done yet another way altogether.

If you can write the copy/import script then you can practice it and it might be right.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top