Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] M6a for EclipseCon

 Ed,

Of course I've found some Console/Editor issues that could be smoother, so if the N-builds are blue, can you do an M6a on Sunday evening/Monday morning (Spanish time); then I can offer an upgrade on Monday afternoon (California time).
It's ok to me. I've planned an S-build for Monday's morning (10:00 am, GMT+0) ... Since Modeling M6 should have kicked off by that time, I guess that there shouldn't be any problem in promoting an M6a next week...

Have you contrasted the issue with the Acceleo guys ?

Best Regards,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.