Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Compilation warnings

Hi Ed,

the only warnings that I get are in the EMF-generated code in *.testmodel.ngpm. Do you see others? Ununsed imports I have turned on as warnings, too. Outside of *testmodel.ngpm I don't see any. Do you?

Are you suggesting to manually alter the EMF-generated code to get rid of the warnings?

Best,
-- Axel