From: <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu., Feb. 18, 2021, 09:01
Subject: [technology-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Alexander Kurtakov on Eclipse LSP4E
To: technology-pmc PMC List <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Committer election for Alexander Kurtakov on project Eclipse LSP4E
(technology.lsp4e) has been approved by the PMC (wbeaton).

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lsp4e/elections/election-alexander-kurtakov-committer-eclipse-lsp4e

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lsp4e

PMC: wbeaton (wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)