[lsp4e-dev] Doubt on using git.eclipse.org

 After cloning and working on sonarcloud minor issue, when i tried to forward changes. While accessing through ssh key, i got this error message.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@         WARNING: UNPROTECTED PRIVATE KEY FILE!          @
Permissions 0777 for '.ssh/id_rsa' are too open.
It is required that your private key files are NOT accessible by others.
This private key will be ignored.
Load key ".ssh/id_rsa": bad permissions
akrishnamurthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Permission denied (publickey).

I tried stackoverflow's tricks to sort out by permission but it didn't worked. And is there different method used in eclipse git than github as, we cannot fork project and original project has only owners write permission.

Thanks

Back to the top