Re: [lsp4e-dev] Removing lsp4e-0.5.x jobs ?

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 6:01 PM Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1. If something breaks, we'll fix it on our (CDT's) end.

If CDT uses an older version (avoid it as much as possible!) and needs to maintain a branch, please make it happen in LSP4E directly and don't fork in CDT or anywhere else. We can create a branch from any release, set up builds and deal with some publication as it fits consumers best; let's not split the community and the code and let's prefer keeping closer together.

Cheers,

Back to the top