Re: [lsp4e-dev] How to disable code minings?

Hey!

The code lenses in LSP4E utilize a mechanism in the platform (called code minings), but I am not aware of any mechanism to disable specific code minings.
I would suggest to open a bugzilla item for further discussion (whether you want to disable all code lenses, specific ones, etc.). Sounds like a very useful setting that we should add.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=lsp4e

Cheers,
-Martin