[lsp4e-dev] Moving to EPL-2.0 (?)

Hi all,

I've made a patch that moves LSP4E project to EPL-2.0. It's available for review at https://git.eclipse.org/r/121837 . I think it'd be nice if we can change it promptly so the 0.6.0 release is EPL-2.0.
That basically applies the rules defined at https://eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php#h.tci84nlsqpgw . A project committer can typically re-license from EPL-1.0 to EPL-2.0 without asking and the license are really close (think about EPL-2.0 as an "updated" version of EPL-1.0 to better support new languages with different vocabulary, not really as something new and revolutionary), but the FAQ linked earlier provides more details.
Let's leave something like a week to discuss that and gather your concerns as contributors. Then, unless a valid reason was identified to delay the migration, I'll merge the patch.
Let's say that if the main contributors do approve it earlier, we can also go faster and merge it today.

I approve it and I also approve it for all Red Hat contributors to LSP4E (Lucas Bullen, Rastislav Wagner, Lucia Jenlinkova, Aurelien Pupier, Aleksander Kurtakov). Red Hat is actually the copyright owner for our work, so it's not really an individual decision for us but more a common one for Red Hat. And I'm claiming the power (without any real justification, but who will care? :) to talk for Red Hat in that case.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria