Re: [lsp4e-dev] Fwd: How to trigger lsp4e only when a specific condition is met?

Hi Mickael

I am throwing an exception as follows.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/631276/

But in my use case, I don't want it to be displayed as an Exception, instead I want it to be logged as an info.

Is there a way I can do that?

Regards
Geetika Batra
                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
|                    .oooO                            |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
                             (_/