[lsp4e-dev] New project proposal: LSPHub

Hi,

Two weeks ago, I've created a project proposal at Eclipse for "LSPHub: an ubiquitous metadata registry about language support for editors/IDEs". The proposal is available here https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-lsphub. The project consists of a REST API along with a reference implementation.

The current implementation is only a prototype and will require some more work before it could be broadly adopted. This effort will require (wo)manpower and thus I'm now looking for interested parties as well as people interested in becoming committers on this project. Are you interested in being one? Or do you know people who could/would like to become committers?

Thanks.

--
Mikaël Barbero - Eclipse Foundation
IT Services - Release Engineering