Re: [lsp4e-dev] Release in 2 weeks?

Hi all,

After review of the plan, I think it's best to release LSP4E just after Platform provides its final build for Oxygen Simultaneous Release. That is by June 9th, according to https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_7.php#FixPassAfterRC0 . So, unless there is any objection, we'll promote the snapshot of June 9th as 0.2.0 release and update Simultaneous Release at the same time.
The release site will remain kind of private under our top-secret http://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/0.2.0 p2 repo until Simultaneous Release day, then it will be copied into the public http://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/latest p2 repository on the day before SimRel.

Does all that sounds good to you?
Cheers,

Back to the top