[lsp4e-dev] Tentative 0.1.0 release ASAP?

Hi all,

As you may know, LSP4J has it's first 0.1.0 release recently. It's still missing a p2 repo, but this is tracked in https://github.com/eclipse/lsp4j/issues/49 .

I think it would be nice to target a 0.1.0 release of LSP4E as soon as there is a p2 repo for LSP4J. For this first release, we already have many features working, extension points already look nice, and several nice demos. As it would be an incubation release, this doesn't put any specific rule on the APIs at the moment, so we'd still be free to heavily refactor in a non-backward-compatible way.

Does anyone see a drawback in targetting such a 0.1.0 release as soon as possible?

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top