Re: [linux-distros-dev] Problem with latest libhover

* Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-02-10 17:23]:
> Andrew Overholt wrote:
>> Or we could set up builds against *both* the 5.0.2 release and 6.x
>> nightlies.
>>
> After some discussion with yourself, I agree with this approach.  I will
> shortly create a branch called "Galileo" and leave the C++ libhover
> stuff there and remove it from trunk.

Yeah, this approach seems good.  I'm going to set up a second cron job
to build against Galileo dependencies.  If there are other build
failures, we'll need to branch the appropriate projects in a similar
manner.  I will advise when this is set up.

Andrew

Back to the top