[leshan-dev] Looking for Senior Software Engineer with production LWM2M experience

Hello, I hope this is ok to post to this list.

EdgeIQ is looking for a senior software engineer with knowledge of LWM2M protocol, and ideally using Leshan server in production, including other skills. Please see the job description here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2970586984. If you’re interested, you can contact me directly to this email (tony.hillerson@xxxxxxxxx).

Thank you,
Tony

Back to the top