Re: [leshan-dev] Something need to be confirmed

Hello,

      I didn't get this information from the list of supported features, just from the lwm2m protocol. We want to test our clients(when enable est feature) based on the Leshan public bootstrap server.

     And I think maybe you could add some notes in the LWM2M Supported features page. (just to avoid some misunderstandings like I did, haha)

     Thank you for your reply!

Best wishes.

在 2022-03-23 16:53:34,"Simon Bernard" <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:

Hi,

 EST is not supported at all for now,  as you can see at https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/wiki/LWM2M-Supported-features#security
 A contributor @dachaac started to work on this but after some times he vanished  : see https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/issues/1135

 At short term this is not plan to add it (https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/wiki/Roadmap#what-will-be-integrated-at-short-term-) but maybe it could be considered after the ongoing work.

 Just by curiosity, do you find something in documentation which could make think this is available ? (If yes, I need to fix it)

Simon