[leshan-dev] Questions regarding Updating multiple devices at once

Hello!

I am student of Temasek Polytechnic and i am currently using Eclipse Leshan for my project.

I have gotten my Firmware Update to work but i would like to know if it is possible and how to update multiple devices at once from the client list page. Eg. i have 100+ devices connected to my server, its not really good if the user has update the firmware manually for each one. All of my clients will running on Raspberry Pi and i am using the latest version of Eclipse Leshan

My next question(which should not be as difficult) would be to display the firmware version on the client list page. This is not a big priority for now.

Thank You for reading my email

Back to the top