Re: [leshan-dev] Example of Leshan and Wakaawa

Just launch the Leshan Server Demo[1] or use the sandbox[2].

Use Wakaama lwm2m client example[3].

Example to connect to the Leshan sandbox : ./lwm2mclient -n myWakaamaDevice -h leshan.eclipse.org -p 5683
(if you have trouble try to add -4 to use ipv4, sometime this could help)

HTH

[1]: https://github.com/eclipse/leshan#test-leshan-demos-locally
[2]: https://github.com/eclipse/leshan#test-server-sandbox
[3]: https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama/#test-client-example