Re: [leshan-dev] Should Leshan just be used for management or data collection?

Thanks a lot Simon.
If Leshan only handles device registration, should I write something
external to actually get the data from the devices? But then
connecting the data received from the registrations that Leshan
received would be a pain.
If Leshan is a library, can it forward the responses from the devices
into a flat file/DB/some interprocess API, or do I have to write that
too?

Kind Regards,
The Chiwbaka
https://chiwbaka.com