[leshan-dev] RedisRegistrationStore Compatibility Break

Hi all,

   We integrated recently the PR 440[1] in master.
   This PR breaks data structure compatibility of "RedisRegistrationStore".

   As we often say : "The leshan-server-cluster module is pretty experimental", so this will probably happen again.

   I wrote this PR 454[2] to make the transition less painful but I'm not yet sure to integrate it...    If you consider this is worthy or if you have concerns/Ideas about this compatibility break, please let's a comment on this PR[2].

Simon

[1]https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/pull/440
[2]https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/pull/454

Back to the top