Re: [leshan-dev] Problem with units resource (5701) on Percentage objects (3320).

Hi Peter,

See:

https://github.com/IPSO-Alliance/pub/issues/24

https://github.com/IPSO-Alliance/pub/blob/master/reg/xml/3320.xml

so there was a bug (reported by me) and ISPO fixed it fast.

https://github.com/OpenMobileAlliance/OMA_LwM2M_for_Developers/issues/212

But it seems to be not that easy for the OMA to fetch that IPSO fix.

So currently I don’t know, if the data model used on your client and on the server are in align,

or if they use different (fixed and unfixed) models.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn