Re: [leshan-dev] Release schedule for 1.0.0 version

Hi,

  I'm sorry but I'm not able to give you a date for the 1.0.0. The main blocking point is the dependency to the californium 2.0.0 which is ready for now. This is mainly same people who work on Leshan and Californium, so we are focus on releasing Californium 2.0.0.

Simon