[leshan-dev] How to use DTLS in LwM2M Server when using the cluster mode

Hello everybody,

I've been testing the cluster-demo.jar and everything seems to be working fine (even better with https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/commit/a473d4803d7352ea3b7ceef49e92116434d20b4a) except DTLS connections. How can I add client's PSKs in this mode? With the server-demo, there is an included RESTful API to add this (noticed this when inspecting network traffic in chrome, using the built-in UI), but the cluster module doesn't seem to have an API for this... Can you please document anywhere on how to do this directly with Redis, or simply point me in the right direction?

Thank you all and keep up the good work! ;)

Regards,
Pedro

Back to the top