[leshan-dev] Fw: COAP resource

I have posted below question in CF forum. Posting it here too.
Can someone please clarify

thanks
Rama

Hi All,

I am new to COAP, and have few basic questions. Can you please clarify?

who creates the COAP resource?  In all the examples the resources are created in the server and the client does CRUD operations.

In a typical use case the the resources needs to be created by client right?  I don't see a way to add the coap resource using client object.

Let us say I have a temperature sensor and the value of the sensor needs to be updated/created  in /<temperature_sensor>/<value>? Who is responsible for creating this resource?

I don't see any examples where the resources are created

thanks
Rama

Back to the top